PAERIE-L Archives

Archiver > PAERIE > 2007-09 > 1191147160

From: "Thelma Heinrich" <>
Subject: Re: [PAERIE] PAERIE Digest, Vol 2, Issue 111
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 03:12:40 -0700

Hi Linda,

We am going to Hawaii with my 6 1/2 year twin grand daughters, son and wife.
We won't be home until Oct. 9th and I will need a few days to get back into
the grove. I will get back to you then. I don't have a lot of dates but my
ggrandfather was Thomas Burrows B: 15 Dec 1817 England. He was a minister.
D: Jan 7, 1907 in Elgin.

Someday I am going to get back there. I have one cousin still living in
Elgin. I have only met him on the phone and email and he didn't seem like
he was interested in helping me. His name is Walter Burrows and his wife
is Peg. He did say if I come back he will drive me around.

Thanks so much,
Thelma