PAERIE-L Archives

Archiver > PAERIE > 2007-09 > 1191113784

From: "Nancy Moore" <>
Subject: Re: [PAERIE] Records/1900..anyone interested?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 17:56:24 -0700

I am interested I am looking for Whitney names from Waterford.
Timothy W Whitney is one but he died in 1904 - in his obit were mentioned
Rev. A. A. Horton, of Jamestown, N. Y., and Rev. J. E. Roberts of the
Waterford M. E. church

I am interested in A.A Horton - I think I have a picture of a descendant
of his...
Thanks
Nancy