PAERIE-L Archives

Archiver > PAERIE > 2007-09 > 1190563246

Subject: Re: [PAERIE] Erie Cemetery Association ISRAEL
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 12:00:46 EDT

HI Ron,
I know I've actually been using the census to cross reference their database
too, along with the headstones and Find A Grave data, like I said previously
it's tedious.

In using Heritage Quest census I find:
1920
ISRAEL, BISHOP age 65 M W born MD PA ERIE 4-WD ERIE 1920 he is
Widowed, only has a servant with him

1880
ISRAEL MARK 26 W born GERM PA ERIE UNION 1880 he is just a boarder,
no family

Just putting the first name Bishop in I get another guy in 1900 & 1920 with
the first name Bishop, totally different surname.

Hope this helps, I can't find Bishop Israel prior to 1920. Tried by Age,
tried by birthplace leaving first name out and by leaving out the last name and
only using Bishop.

Chris