PAERIE-L Archives

Archiver > PAERIE > 2007-09 > 1190258855

From: <>
Subject: Re: [PAERIE] Erie Cemetery Database
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 23:27:35 -0400

I have found problems over there but I did find section Q walking my dog and
evan my Grandfater over there has me a bit confussed his last name and
marker end in O but the office has it listed as an A. You found Marmaduke
wonderful! the office girl was alone when I went in and sent me to 19th and
Chestnut, where he wasn't
Ric