PAERIE-L Archives

Archiver > PAERIE > 2007-09 > 1190256570

Subject: Re: [PAERIE] Erie Cemetery Database
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 22:49:30 EDT

Thanks for the work you are doing on the Erie Cemetery for Find-a-grave.
I'd like to see which ones you have done....maybe you've gotten someone from
one of my branches? I have family from all over Erie County (both my dad and
myself are on the list...both sides of the family are from there (both my
parents were born and raised there in Erie County!). My dad and I are both
working at entering graves and cemeteries from around the county....until recently
it's been mostly of our family members but we are starting to get the
smaller and older cemeteries. We did Applebee's this year and he already knows of
some others he wants to get to...starting with one that was near his Uncle's!
We'll also get some from surrounding counties. We're only in the area once
a year (unless we have a family emergency) so our progress is slow. *G*

Louisa