PAERIE-L Archives

Archiver > PAERIE > 2007-09 > 1190232899

Subject: Re: [PAERIE] The Associate Reformed Grounds Cemetery
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:14:59 EDT

>From what I have found "Associated Reformed" is connected to Presbyterians,
seems there was a church and cemetery circa. 1820 in Erie. Not a clue to if
this one connects to it. Since I live within blocks of the Erie Cemetery
I've been going over and taking pictures of some of the oldest and most decrepit
memorials to post on Find A Grave, I have now seen it as The Associate
Reformed Cemetery again in their online inventory while cross referencing. I just
had never heard of it until Marmaduke Curtis. Also on Marmaduke, his family
I did the volunteer photo for sent me a wonderful history of the man, quite
interesting! Nice to learn something about the person!

Warm Regards,
Christine