Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2009-07 > 1248576665

From: Cathy And donald w raber <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] Question..
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 22:51:05 -0400 (EDT)

Well, yes, Mary I like th old fashion ness of the single entries you can screen, & know what the other was talking about. Change isn't one of the strong suits as far as things are concerned. And I don't always have allot of time either for thumbing thru messages either! My daughter will have to show me about facebook first I guess! I liek the way this is set up too, Mary. I'll hang with all you guys/gals for awhile too!
Yes, Su eit's humidy to the max too here in Central too!
We went out to dinner tonight & actually asked the waitress to see if they were hiring & she actually was sweet enough to run & get me an application! She's so nice! They'll be hiring again a month or so when the snowbirds start back down here again in September, but no harm in getting in ahead of the game! Then I had my husband saying they'd come & see me at work! It was comical actually! I've not worked for 19 so seems weird that I'd be saying that I'm looking or going to look for a job, but gotta think about my money for retirement purposes, & going stir crazy not being a social being much! I love it, & this sure does keep me social being on the list with you gals/guys. Just about what I live for!
Have you all gotten any hotter weather up your way, Mary or Sally anyone up NY way, IN, Rick? I know the weather was really cold only in the low 50's in OH a couple weeks ago?Until next time, Cathy