Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2009-07 > 1248516864

From: "Mary Sayman" <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] Question..
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 06:14:24 -0400

Hi, Jean.
Are you aware that while this list is still active, most members have gone
to Facebook? Rick created a list out there
called 'Pennsylvania Dutch Life'. Accounts are free, and you can search for
the list and become a member out there.
Once you have added everyone as 'friends' you will get all the emails. Most
everyone seems to have migrated there
with only a few 'talking' on this site. I copied you message and posted it
out there for you, so you might get some
answers (I hope). If you need any help with FB, just holler.