Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2009-07 > 1247971691

From: "Richard Berkheiser" <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] Ideas for Front Wall of FB Group
Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 22:48:11 -0400

Thanks Jane!

I was wondering about that too. If somebody could scan one and send it to me, we could start with that. If you do send one to me, please scan on a low setting. If the attachment is too big, I won't be able to upload it to Facebook on my dialup connection. I had a heck of a time getting my one picture up there.

Rick B