PADUTCH-LIFE-L Archives

Archiver > PADUTCH-LIFE > 2009-07 > 1247779330

From: "Mary Sayman" <>
Subject: Re: [PD-LIFE] Something New to Consider?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 17:22:10 -0400

Hi, Rick and All. It's good to be back.
I am on several of these new systems, including FB. I don't like any of
them because every body and his/her brother and sister send so much junk
mail through to me that I quit using it. If you say you know one person,
then all their "friends" are suddenly your "friends" and they start sending
you mail. The only way to stop all of it is to be sort of rude and tell
people you know, as well as those you don't, to stop sending you the junk.
I don't like to hurt anyone's feelings, so I just quit using FB and all the
others. If the list goes to FB, of course, I will probably get out there
again so I can 'chat' with whoever is there. I really prefer this 'method
of madness' because I feel I have more control.

Hugs to all.
Mary