PADGETT-L Archives

Archiver > PADGETT > 2011-08 > 1313068093

From: "" <>
Subject: [PADGETT] Harry Padgett / Harriet Hannam. Yorkshire. England.
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:08:13 -0000

Author: anthonympadgett
Surnames: Padgett. Hannam. Dean.
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.padgett/1934/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

These were my Paternal Grandfather and Grandmother. From the Bradford area of Yorkshire England, my Grandmother dies in Queensbury in 1980.
They had 2 children; my Father Walter and my Aunt Alice, who married Reggie Dean and had 2 children.
I can find very little about Harry and only 2 generations about Harriet. I would be very greatful for and help / information.
Anthony M. Padgett.

Important Note: