PADGETT-L Archives

Archiver > PADGETT > 2011-08 > 1312938790

From: ,
Subject: Re: [PADGETT] Ephraim Paget
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2011 01:13:10 -0000

Author: clpadgett1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.padgett/1892.3.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Update to my message of 15 Aug 2010. I now have evidence of a second Ephraim Padgett and an Ephraim Padgett Jr. in Essex County, Va. after 1723, the death year of the other Ephraim. The two of them witnessed a deed in 1780. This is probably the Ephraim married to Mary Moody and Ephraim Jr. is their son.

Important Note: