PADGETT-L Archives

Archiver > PADGETT > 2011-08 > 1312354581

From: ,
Subject: [PADGETT] James B. Padget(t) married Sophia Margaret Seal 15 Feb1857
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 06:56:21 -0000

Author: ohlisao
Surnames: Padgett, Seal, Wheatly
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.padgett/1933/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Is this James Benedict Padgett Jr.?? Or is he son of Benedict Joseph and Eliza Gates?? I have Benedict and Eliza's son James Benedict married to Mary A. Wheatly. Did he marry twice or are these two different James B. Padgetts?

Would someone please set me on the right path! Sophia Margaret is the daughter ofWilliam Marshall Seal Sr. and Sophia Stonebraker, my 3rd ggrandparents. Any help is appreciated, Lisa

Important Note: