PADDOCK-L Archives

Archiver > PADDOCK > 2000-07 > 0964656188

From: Lois <>
Subject: Re: [PADDOCK] Indiana Paddocks
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 17:03:08 -0700

Well, I figure from one of Rebecca Paddock's granddaughters, Rebecca
Adriana Wills Fox, there are at least 5,000 descendents. Rebecca Fox
had 16 children, her daughter (my g.g.grandmother) had 14 children and
each of those children had huge families also. It wasn't until about
the 1930's that the size of those families started dropping down to 5 or
6 children and I'm sure that was because of the Depression. When you
don't eat healthy foods, your body is not prime to carry children. Plus
they were working so hard just to keep things together.

But, yes, there are a LOT of descendents of Rebecca Paddock. :))

Lois in CA

This thread: