PA-PITTSBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > PA-PITTSBURGH > 2009-04 > 1240503756

From: Al Lenkner <>
Subject: Re: [PA-PITTSBURGH] Chit-chat
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 12:22:36 -0400

Deirdre,

Since you made that public, it's a shame you never got to know Jack's
dad, Jack Sr. He was a real rascal but the Mayor of Brighton Heights
for......... probably the last 20 years of his life. Now HE was a
character. Jr is almost completely the opposite of his dad. I guess
he couldn't get a word in edgewise. You have good blood. They
are/were really good guys and firefighters.

Al