PA-PITTSBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > PA-PITTSBURGH > 2009-04 > 1240499787

From: "" <>
Subject: [PA-PITTSBURGH] Jane Kelly
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 15:16:27 GMT

Several weeks ago, I requested information in regard to a Jane Kelly. I have not received even one response so I am trying again.

The 1850 Census, 2nd Ward, Allegheny City, has a Jane Kelly listed. The census states that she was 79 and b. in PA. As to the way people gave info for the census, I'm not sure she was b. in PA.

Living with her was Mary Neel (40); John Neel (11) and William Neel (4). By the names and dates, I think the William is my g-grandfather, William H. Neal.

For years I have been trying to find out who this Jane Kelly is in case there is a relationship or so that I can forget about her. Has anyone come across this Jane Kelly? At her age, she could be a widow.
Thanks
Clare

This thread: