PA-PITTSBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > PA-PITTSBURGH > 2009-04 > 1240436185

From: "Sue Mc" <>
Subject: [PA-PITTSBURGH] From list administrator... Chit-chat
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 17:36:25 -0400

Don,

Thank you for the compliments about our Pittsburgh list and I couldn't agree
with you more about the "chit-chat" that we engage in from time to time.
Flexibility and moderation are the keys.

As creator and moderator of this list, I have no problems with some off
topic conversations. OT, on this very list, helped me to find my
grandfather's brother-in-law! He was pushing 85 years old and it was
thrilling to be able to connect with him.

Sue*
List Administrator