PA-PITTSBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > PA-PITTSBURGH > 2009-04 > 1240426608

From: "Don Krieger" <>
Subject: Re: [PA-PITTSBURGH] Chit-chat
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 14:57:00 -0400

Dear List,

Let me make a suggestion on behalf of whoever may agree, whoever may not
disagree, and on behalf of a certain irascible politically incorrect senior
statesman. It's my understanding that each rootsweb list is autonomous and
runs per the gentle ministration of the list admin, who I'm sure I don't
know who that is, but it seems to be Tomi.

In any case perhaps "chit-chat" in moderation could be allowed when the list
is pretty quiet under the guideline that the subject line labels it as such.
And perhaps all of us could direct our "chit-chat" to matters of at least
marginal connection to Pittsburgh history and genealogy.

In any case, let's keep it civil, folks. This is the best list to which I
subscribe, and I follow a lot of them.

Don

Eve and Don Krieger
Pittsburgh, PA
http://www.evendon.com

Everything on our site is free and permanent. Loading is very fast.
Each page includes a highlighted copy/paste link which you can use for easy
online citation.
Please support us by letting others know about our site