PA-PITTSBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > PA-PITTSBURGH > 2009-04 > 1240412853

Subject: Re: [PA-PITTSBURGH] Chit-chat
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 11:07:33 EDT

I know this has been said before but sometimes when the list gets slow I
see no reason that people can't do a little chit chat. Sometime that little
chit chat revives the list to start talking about genealogy and the chit
chat does not last long so everyone have patience and use delete button if
you feel the need not to read the chit chat.

But if its going to be chit chat please use the off topic in subject
line that way people know they can delete and not miss any important
genealogy topic

Donna

In a message dated 4/22/2009 6:06:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,