PA-PITTSBURGH-L Archives

Archiver > PA-PITTSBURGH > 2009-04 > 1240405574

From: Tomi Larson <>
Subject: [PA-PITTSBURGH] Chit-chat
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 09:06:14 -0400

Hello List,

I would like to respectfully request that members of this list stick to genealogy topics. I know from time to time others have had the same complaint that there is too much "chit chat" unrelated to genealogy on this site. There is another Pittsburgh site called Pittsburgh Memories especially for discussing Pittsburgh's past and other topics and chatting with friends. Facebook, Instant Messenger, etc are also all available to talk about 'whatever'. Can we keep the Pittsburgh list for genealogy, as do the other lists, such as Blair, Cambria, Venango, etc?
Thank you, Tomi Larson

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you.
http://windowslive.com/RediscoverHotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Rediscover_Storage2_042009

This thread: