OVERLIN-L Archives

Archiver > OVERLIN > 2009-02 > 1235353840

From: ,
Subject: Re: cool overlins
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 01:50:40 -0000

Author: jmwilcox41
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.overlin/7.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I am an Overlin and do live in Iowa. I am told my great-grandparents came from Pennsylvania. I have recently started family history searches. I know I have cousins all over the US. My father came from South Dakota, and most of his family still live there or nearby. From what I have learned from family and also Ancestry.com is that the family originated in England.

Important Note: