OUTLOOK-EXPRESS-L Archives

Archiver > OUTLOOK-EXPRESS > 2003-08 > 1060569033

From: "Peggy Ann Vipond" <>
Subject: Re: [OE] spell checker on Outlook Express
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:30:33 -0700

When OE is working correctly it will just check every e-mail by itself when
you click send. It seems OE couldn't find the file it needed to check
spelling as I have it set up to do under Tools-options-spelling.

Thanks for the f7 check tho as I can use it when I know that the word is
wrong but don't know the correct spelling before I get the e-mail finished.

Peggy

> In OE 6 you can highlight the word in question and hit f7 for a spelling
check. It will then check the whole document if you wish.

This thread: