OUTLOOK-EXPRESS-L Archives

Archiver > OUTLOOK-EXPRESS > 2003-08 > 1060554887

From: "Peggy Ann Vipond" <>
Subject: [OE] spell checker on Outlook Express
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 15:34:47 -0700

Hello
Just got Windows XP Pro. Have done all updates that I know about. Have
Outlook Express 6.00.2800.1123 Have Office 97 installed also. Have OE
set up to check spelling but get this message trying to send e-mail.
The spell check on this document was halted. Do you want to send anyway.
Yes or No are my choices. If I say Yes the message is sent.

A person on another list is having the same prob on XP home. Does anyone
know where the setting is to correct this problem.

Thanks Peggy

This thread: