OTTO-L Archives

Archiver > OTTO > 2002-06 > 1024177145

Subject: MY OTTO ANCESTOR'S
Date: 15 Jun 2002 15:39:05 -0600

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/Zi4.2ACIB/311

Message Board Post:

MY G GRANDFATHER'S NAME IS FRANK OTTO BORN MARCH 1892 AND MY G GRANDMOTHER'S NAME IS ROSE KASIMERSKI??? BORN IN 1890. THEY HAD 1 SON MY GRANDPA WALTER OTTO. MY G GRANDFATHER HAD 1 BROTHER JOHN WHO WAS BORN AROUND 1902 OR 1903 OR 1904. MY G GRANDFATHER HAD 4 SISTER'S. MARTHA BORN JUNE 1893, THERESA BORN MARCH 1896, CELIA BORN 1898, JULIA BORN 1900 OR1901. MY GGGRANDFATHER'S NAME IS ALSO FRANK OTTO BORN SEPT. 1867 AND MARRIED A WOMAN NAMED ESTHER I THINK. SHE WAS BORN AUG. 1873. MY GGGRANDFATHER HAD 2 BROTHER'S JOSEPH AND CARL AND 2 SISTER'S JOSEPHINA AND MARY. THERE IS ANOTHER CHILD I CAN'T MAKE OUT. MY GGGRANDFATHER'S PARENT'S ARE IGNAR AND MARY. IF ANYONE KNOWS THESE NAMES WRITE BACK PLEASE. VICKI

This thread: