OSTFRIESEN-L Archives

Archiver > OSTFRIESEN > 2012-03 > 1332881163

From: "Sherri L. Brakenhoff" <>
Subject: [OSTFRIESEN] Ike Friedericks
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 15:46:03 -0500

Ike Friedericks m. Oltmann Adams Busker

Two known children were:

Trientje Oltmanns Busker
Tetta Oltmanns Busker, b 06 Jul 1826 in Jheringsbäk

Tetta married Harm Peters Eilers Brakenhoff in Hatshausen. Her obituary
gives her name as Tetta Buss Brakenhoff.

I have been unable to learn more about this line. I assume they moved to
Jheringsfehn/Iheringsfehn in the 1820's. But where did they move from? Does
anyone have any Friedericks in their tree? I assume Ike was born about 1800.

Thanks for any help.

P.S. I have SOME of the Uplengen series, so please ask before spending time
typing what I might already have.

Sherri Brakenhoff -
NEGenWeb, Platte Co Coordinator: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~neplatte/
NEGenWeb, Colfax Co Coordinator: http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~necolfax/