OSTFRIESEN-L Archives

Archiver > OSTFRIESEN > 2012-03 > 1332602116

From: Marcia Johnson <>
Subject: [OSTFRIESEN] Schuler family
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 10:15:16 -0500

Hi Willene,
Sorry I can't help you out on the parents; however, three of the
Schuler brothers, Harm, Toenjes, and Gerd/George married into my
Theesfeld family. How are you related?
Marcia Evenson Johnson
Apple Valley MN

At 02:00 AM 3/24/2012, you wrote:

>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 19:09:17 -0500
>From: "Dave & Willene Zachgo" <>
>Subject: [OSTFRIESEN] Schuler in Schweindorf
>To: <>
>
>Is there as OSB for Schweindorf? If so, could someone look up
>information on Harm Schuler born there on 29 Jan 1840? He had
>brothers Eimer, Tonjon, Gerdes (George), and John. I would also
>like to know who their parents were. Any help would be appreciated.
>
>Thank you,
>Willene Zachgo

Groupon&#8482 Official Site
1 ridiculously huge coupon a day. Get 50-90% off your city&#39;s best!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4f6de50bd9ebaa2811bst02duc

This thread: