OSTFRIESEN-L Archives

Archiver > OSTFRIESEN > 2003-07 > 1058661547

From: "Boyken & Boyken Partners" <>
Subject: [OSTF] "Nervenleiden" and questionable accuracy on old causes of death
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:41:13 -0500

Dear Marilyn and Betty,

Thank you very much for the updated explanations.

It would be still interesting what exactly our ancestors and the medical
physicians in the year of 1916 understood as "Nervenleiden" (according to
the German-English dictionary - published by George Westermann of
Braunschweig, Germany - it was in 1877 a disease of the nerves).

Sincerely,
Hans-Georg Boyken