OSTFRIESEN-L Archives

Archiver > OSTFRIESEN > 2002-10 > 1034170933

From: Lin Strong <>
Subject: Re: [OSTF] OSB CD ROM
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:42:13 -0500

Meyer, Renae wrote:

> Moin List!
> I am confused about the OSB CD ROM. Will this cd rom have several OSB's on
> it or just one? And, will it have all the same information as the book? What program do you need to read it?

ANSWER:
The CD ROM will have about 15 of the original OSB on it - these are only
out of print volumes. ALL of the info. from the original book will be
included on the CD ROM.

The format is on MS Word or something similar. MS Word is where we
typed Aurich-Oldendorf and Hesel.

This is such an incredible deal! I paid full price for all of these
volumes! But actually would not trade my paper copies for the CD ROM.
The CD ROM will be much easier to store though :-))

--

May Peace Prevail!
Lin Strong, News Editor

This thread: