ORMALHEU-L Archives

Archiver > ORMALHEU > 2006-12 > 1167543177

From: "P. Theurer" <>
Subject: Re: [ORMALHEU] Thayer
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 21:32:57 -0800 (PST)

Hi Linda,

Just doing some basic online searching, I found this info:

Clinton Thayer was born July 19, 1908 in Oregon and died July 1985 in Caldwell, Idaho. His wife, Hazel Rutherford, was born Aug. 6, 1906 and died July 20, 1985 in Malheur county. They were married March 30, 1926 in McMinnville, Oregon. There was one daughter listed with them in 1930, named Nadyne.

Clinton was the son of Otis Troy and Lennie Thayer. Both Otis & Lennie are buried at Evergreen cemetery in Ontario, so it is likely that Clinton is as well. There are 7 Thayer family members buried there, but the current on line list is outdated by nearly 30 years. Hugh D. Thayer, brother to Clinton, who died in 1946, is buried there also.

If you are interested in obits, I can see what I can find in the newspaper archives.

Thanks,
Patty

Linda Oatman <> wrote: I am searching for information on Clinton "Ike" Thayer and his wife Hazel ??, including her last name, burial, and children's information. Clinton was in the 1920 and 1930 census of Malheur County; he died in Caldwell, Idaho, and Hazel died in Ontario (which cemetery?)

Thank you,
Linda

RAOGK volunteer-Malheur county, Oregon & Payette county, Idaho.

"When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic."
- Dresden James