ORLINN-L Archives

Archiver > ORLINN > 2008-03 > 1205960138

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ORLINN] Does anyone have photographs of old Linn countyheadstones?
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 20:55:38 -0000

Author: GenealogyJunkie2008
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oregon.counties.linn/1493.3.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Would you be willing to email me a copy of the map? My email address is: . I'm interested in anything to do with that area as most of those people shared connections to one another if nothing more then being Methodist Episcopal or Presbyterian. What is your family line and where did they live in proximity to the Thompson family?

Mercer Thompson was an ordained minister of the Methodist Episcopal faith and conducted camp meetings from his home and also near the river. He was the brother to my ancestor.

Important Note: