ORLINN-L Archives

Archiver > ORLINN > 2008-03 > 1205882372

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [ORLINN] Does anyone have photographs of old Linn countyheadstones?
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:19:32 -0000

Author: jbstjohn68
Surnames: St. John and Pugh
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oregon.counties.linn/1493.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,

Jesse Washington Pugh's mother Charlotte Elizabeth (Lottie) St. John was my grandfather Lincoln St. John's sister. I would like to compare my genealogy information on Jesse and his siblings, Lottie, and her St. John ancestors with you.

I would also like to exchange old photos of Lottie, her husband James Asbury Pugh, Lottie's siblings and her ancestors. I have the following photos:
A four generation photo of William St. John, Lottie St. John Pugh, Floy Mary Pugh Neville and Richard Clair Neville.
A four generation photo of Cynthia Ann Goodell St. John, Lottie St. John Pugh, Floy Mary Pugh Neville and Richard Clair Neville.
Cynthia Ann Goodell as a young girl.
William St. John while he was in the Oregon Calvary Company B.
Lincoln and Julia St. John
Ella St. John Brown
Wesley and Lena St. John
Ira St. John