ORLINN-L Archives

Archiver > ORLINN > 2008-03 > 1205879959

From: "Jim & Barbara" <>
Subject: Re: [ORLINN] Does anyone have photographs of old Linncountyheadstones?
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:39:19 -0700

Hi,

Jesse Washington Pugh's mother Charlotte Elizabeth (Lottie) St. John was my
grandfather Lincoln St. John's sister. I would like to compare my genealogy
information on Jesse and his siblings, Lottie, and her St. John ancestors
with you.

I would also like to exchange old photos of Lottie, her husband James Asbury
Pugh, Lottie's siblings and her ancestors. I have the following photos:
A four generation photo of William St. John, Lottie St. John Pugh, Floy Mary
Pugh Neville and Richard Clair Neville.
A four generation photo of Cynthia Ann Goodell St. John, Lottie St. John
Pugh, Floy Mary Pugh Neville and Richard Clair Neville.
Cynthia Ann Goodell as a young girl.
William St. John while he was in the Oregon Calvary Company B.
Lincoln and Julia St. John
Ella St. John Brown
Wesley and Lena St. John
Ira St. John