ORLINN-L Archives

Archiver > ORLINN > 2005-03 > 1110664729

Subject: Adelia Cox family
Date: 12 Mar 2005 14:58:49 -0700

Surnames: Cox, Purdum, Temple
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/zcB.2ACI/838

Message Board Post:

"Purdum, Mrs. F. M. Purdum (Ellen Aurelia Cox) of the 2nd ward (Macomb, IL) has learned of the death of her mother at the home or the latter's son at Lebannon, Oregon on October 19th. She had been visiting there since early spring. She was
aged 65y and was named Mrs. Adelia Cox. For years, she lived in Schuyler County (IL), but some 15 years ago, moved to Nebraska." (from Macomb Journal, Thurs. 1 Nov. 1894)

Who was Adelia's son? Was there an obituary?

Ellen's daughter, Maude Florence Purdum, is the subject of my interest, but I am tracking the Purdum, Cox connections.

This thread: