ORLINN-L Archives

Archiver > ORLINN > 2003-05 > 1052882323

Subject: Re: Miller wagon train 1851?
Date: 13 May 2003 21:18:43 -0600

Surnames: Miller
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/zcB.2ACI/719.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Kathleen, I do not know of any diaries, etc. for this trip,the families involved seemed to be a bit short of "book learning" and not given to writing stuff down. I am not saying there are NO writings, I just don't know of any, most of what I have is from DLC apps, forms filled out by descendents, obituaries, etc. I have the same problem with my gr-gr-grand father George who came in 1850, he signed with an "X". I do have an assortment of info and some contacts, if you want to contact me.

This thread: