ORKLAMAT-L Archives

Archiver > ORKLAMAT > 2011-07 > 1312124676

Subject: Re: [Klamath,Ore] Looking for an obit/death notice from 1972
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2011 11:04:36 -0400 (EDT)

Not as of today. No replies to the posting.

Would you be able to locate for me?

Reba is/was my husband's uncle's first wife. I sort of vaguely remember hearing she passed away,
but at that time was not into genealogy, married a few years and raising our first child.
Go figure that 30+ years later would be looking for information!

Also would be interested in obtaining the death certificate. Any suggestions on where the best place would be?
State records or county?

I would appreciate any help.
Thank you,
marge