ORIGINAL-13-L Archives

Archiver > ORIGINAL-13 > 2007-12 > 1198281888

Subject: [ORIGINAL-13] Abraham KLINCKEN's grandparents & great-grandparents:
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 19:04:48 EST

Does anyone have knowledge of "SOURCES" to share for the names listed as
Thonis Klincken's parents on One World Tree?

On one I.G.I., they show Abraham Klincken having a sister as Mrs. Johannes
Neuwes or NICE???? Now that's a new one. Welcome to the NICE family

On Bill Cannon's Rootsweb Free Pages site & One World Tree, they show
Thonis's parents as Johann KLINCKEN & Trientgen AN DER HEIDEN. Also Johann's father
as Herman KLINCKEN & Girt ______ KLINCKEN???

Thanks Bill for all your other information on Manayunk and the LEVERING
family. Especially the 1897 book by Colonel John Levering, (a wealth of
information)

_http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dynamo53/Manayunk/manayunkfamilies.h
tml_
(http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~dynamo53/Manayunk/manayunkfamilies.html)

I certainly hope that one simply don't enter information to One World Tree
with no documentation and then it lays there for awhile and then becomes
official documentation in the I.G.I.

Shouldn't I.G.I require "SOURCES" ?

Nelson Tennis [7th geat grandson of Abraham KLINCKEN & Beatrix Boetzen
LUCKENS] Still working on my sources in Germany, and pulling my hair out...LOL,
yeow...

Merry Christmas & a Happy 2008 New Year, Cheers to all