ORIGINAL-13-L Archives

Archiver > ORIGINAL-13 > 2007-10 > 1192751472


From: "Thomas Ridenour" <>
Subject: Re: [ORIGINAL-13] Roosevelt line in Germantown
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 18:51:12 -0500
References: <ced.1d2beda3.34494967@aol.com>
In-Reply-To: <ced.1d2beda3.34494967@aol.com>


I think it just means he lost his license.

----- Original Message -----
From: <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 6:42 PM
Subject: Re: [ORIGINAL-13] Roosevelt line in Germantown


>
> I ALSO MISSED THE FIRST MESSAGE. WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT THE HALL OF FAME?
> JERRY
>
>
> I miss the first message
> Janet
> -------Original Message-------
>
> From: Dee Thompson
> Date: 10/18/2007 5:22:56 PM
> To:
> Subject: Re: [ORIGINAL-13] Roosevelt line in Germantown
>
> Erik is laughing with pure pride. Congratulations, Gene.
> Dee
>
> All lookup requests will be permanently archived on the Bladen County
> Genweb
>
> Site. For a detailed bibliography on the reference sources used for
> lookups
> Refer to this Link:
> http://www.rootsweb.com/~ncbladen/lookups.htm
>
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From:
> [mailto:] On Behalf Of Carolyn Shupe
> Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 5:46 PM
> To:
> Subject: Re: [ORIGINAL-13] Roosevelt line in Germantown
>
> Amen!!! Here's to our Gene....
> Cheers!!!!!!!!
> Carolyn
>
> wrote:
>
>>Congratulations to Gene Stackhouse on his election to the Germantown Hall
> Of
>>Fame!
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>************************************** See what's new at
>>http://www.aol.com
>
>>
>>-------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> Quotes in the subject and the body of the message
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
> -------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> Quotes in the subject and the body of the message
>
>
>
> -------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> quotes in the subject and the body of the message
>
>
>
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.5.488 / Virus Database: 269.15.0/1077 - Release Date:
> 10/18/2007
> 9:54 AM
>
> .
>
>
> -------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> quotes in the subject and
> the body of the message
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ************************************** See what's new at
> http://www.aol.com
>
> -------------------------------
> To unsubscribe from the list, please send an email to
> with the word 'unsubscribe' without the
> quotes in the subject and the body of the message


This thread: