ORIGINAL-13-L Archives

Archiver > ORIGINAL-13 > 2006-02 > 1139533447

From: "Frank Conard" <>
Subject: Re: [ORIGINAL-13] Too Bad
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 19:04:07 -0600

Friends and relatives--
Maintain your sense of humor. Don't be such a fanatic about humorous
comments that you become like those people in the middle east that are
burning and killing over a cartoon.
There is truly nothing wrong with someone throwing in a comment when they
feel in a "frisky" state of mind.
If it offends you-- don't read it.
This is a great asset to those of us who descended from the original 13.
(Thones Kunders in my case)
I think as to beer and other spirits, this generation has those who are
personally offended by the idea that our ancestors may have had a beer or
two.
Personally I like what Benjamin Franklin said-- "Beer is proof that God
loves us and wants us to be happy".
Don't unsubscribe--continue to be a true part of what our ancestors created.

Smile
Frank Conard