ORIGINAL-13-L Archives

Archiver > ORIGINAL-13 > 2005-05 > 1116705966

From: "Kathleen Burnett" <>
Subject: Ancestors of Original 13
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 14:09:07 -0600

To remove yourself from any Rootsweb mailing list you need to only send the
word UNSUBSCRIBE to the Utility address...in this case the Utility address
is If you are on the Digest list also,
you will need to do it a second time changing the -L- to a -D-

Please note the Utility address is the same one you used to subscribe
with...

Kathleen Burnett