ORIGINAL-13-L Archives

Archiver > ORIGINAL-13 > 2005-05 > 1116646308

From: "Eugene Stackhouse" <>
Subject: Ancestors of Original 13
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 23:31:48 -0400

I have just reread the article "The Ancestry of the Thirteen Krefeld
Immigrants of 1683" by William Niepoth and translated by John Brockie Lukens
in "The Pennsylvania Genealogical Magazine" Vol. XXXI, Number 3, 1980, pp
191-207, with a map on p. 190, published by the Genealogical Society of
Pennsylvania.
This article is a must for anyone interested in the Original 13 and the
history of Germantown in general.
It is much too long to post here and is copyrighted. Copies should be
available from the Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania.

Gene Stackhouse, Germantown
"In Heaven there is no Beer, that's why we drink it here", old polka.

This thread: