ORIGINAL-13-L Archives

Archiver > ORIGINAL-13 > 2000-06 > 0960442472

From: "Gene & Kathy Majors" <>
Subject: Re: [ORIGINAL-13] Here comes Canada
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 22:34:32 -0700

I've been watching the UPTHEGROVE discussion with much interest. My
g-g-grandmother was an UPDEGRAFF. Her grandfather was Isaac UPDEGRAFF (AKA
UPDEGROVE), born in 1790 in PA. I believe his father was also an Isaac.
One researcher on our line has the parents of Isaac SR as John UPDEGRAFF
(UPEGROVE) and Elizabeth BENFIELD. Isaac SR had a brother named Conrad.
This link is not documented (yet!). Anyone familiar with this line?

Gene Majors