ORCOOS-L Archives

Archiver > ORCOOS > 2012-02 > 1330105588

From: Jackie Whedbee <>
Subject: Re: [ORCOOS] Dew Valley Grange Hall
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 09:46:28 -0800 (PST)

Very Cool information.

Most of the names I recognized (Not that I remember what they were like when I visited years ago). I have a photo of the Dew Valley Grange Hall after it was a quilt shop as I recall. I WOULD LOVE an OLD photo of it. My Great Great Grandfather Fredrick Freund use to play fiddle there on Friday nights, and my grandmother Ann Bethel met my grandfather Paul Benton Hoyt in that building at a Friday night dance.

Jackie Whedbee

FIND YOUR INNER TURTLE -

Slow down and enjoy life.