ORCOOS-L Archives

Archiver > ORCOOS > 2012-02 > 1330044018

From: Sue Steward <>
Subject: Re: [ORCOOS] raogk.org
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2012 16:40:18 -0800

No, Sixes River is farther south than that (about 25 miles from Bandon)
down near Port Orford. These website gives you a little info about
Sixes River today as a recreational site.

http://www.blm.gov/or/resources/recreation/site_info.php?siteid=44
http://www.portorfordoregon.com/rivers.html

Who were your great great grandparents?

Sue Steward