ORCOOS-L Archives

Archiver > ORCOOS > 2012-02 > 1329931140

From: Robyn Greenlund <>
Subject: Re: [ORCOOS] Ola PAULSON & Leona KOFF - help needed to locateobituaries
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:19:00 -0800 (PST)

Both of these obituaries could be in either the Coos bay newspapers, but more likely this would haev been in the Bandon Western World. If you contact the Bandon Historical Society, they have an extensive collection of obituaries from the Western World, and may have these available. If you are not able to find these, please contact a volunteer with RAOGK.org as one of us would be happy to help.

FYI - Four-mile is located just south of Bandon.