ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2012-05 > 1335918419

From: Susan Fowler <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] ONTARIO Digest, Vol 7, Issue 104
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 17:26:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Maggi
here is who Emma married and three of her children

019622-17 (Waterloo Co) George Albert ARNDT, 22, rubber worker, German Mills Ont., Kitchener, s/o Albert ARNDT & Emma FRIEDERICH married Lydian Ray WILLIS, 18 or over, rubber worker, Gorrie Ont., Waterloo Co., d/o Amos WILLIS & Lydian OBERHOLTZER, witn: George & Mrs. George KUEHNER of 76 Weber St. E., 20 June 1917 in Kitchener

021966-23 (Waterloo Co) Ernest Frederick DUNKEL, 26, laborer, Kitchener, 400 Breithaupt St. Kitchener, s/o Carl DUNKEL (b. Germany) & Auguste MAASS married May (Mae) Rose (Rosie) ARNDT, 26, shoemaker rubber factory, Kitchener, 22 DeKay St. Kitchener, d/o Albert ARNDT (b. Ontario) & Emma FRIEDERICH, witn: S. Victor & Mrs. Victor WOOLNER both of 166 Lancaster St. W., 12 May 1923 in Kitchener.

020331-25 (Waterloo Co) Arthur August ARNDT, 24, rubber worker, Kitchener, 22 DeKay St. Kitchener, s/o Albert ARNDT (b. Waterloo Twp) & Emma FRIEDRICH married Erma KRAFT, 23, rubber worker, Waterloo Twp, 120 Elgin St. Kitchener, d/o William KRAFT (b. Waterloo Twp) & Anna SHIRK, witn: Ephraim KRAFT of RR#2 Waterloo & Minerva ARNDT of 22 DeKay St., 10 November 1925 in Kitchener

here is three kids

016151-00 (Waterloo Co) William FRIEDRICH, 25, upholsterer, Waterloo, Berlin, s/o John FRIEDRICH & Sus. BALZER married Emma JANKE, 22, Berlin, Berlin, d/o Gottfried JANKE & Emilie WOLF, witn: Aug VOSS & Ida JANKE both of Berlin, 15 August 1900 in Berlin

011388-81 (Waterloo Co) Charles McGeorge BRIGHTON, 21, mechanic, Canada, Berlin, s/o John BRIGHTON & Amy WILSON married Rosina E. FRIEDRICH, 20, United States, Waterloo, d/o John & Susanna, witn: Arthur SCHMIDT of Berlin & Mary FRIEDRICH of Waterloo, 31 July 1881 in Berlin.

014596-98 (Waterloo Co) Genz FRIEDRICH, 29, finisher, Waterloo, Waterloo Twp, s/o John FRIEDRICH & Susannah BACHER married Lizzie PETER, 25, Berlin, Berlin, d/o Conrad PETER & Sophie SCHROEDER, witn Susannah VON PIRCH & Minnie BECKNER both of Berlin, 19 April 1898 in Berlin.