ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2012-01 > 1326648493

From: "Gerald Edwards" <>
Subject: [ONTARIO] Marriage Look-ups
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 12:28:13 -0500

Hello Listers:

I wonder if SKS who has access to marriage records for Brant and or Oxford
Counties could check for the following:

1. Luke Lancaster married Elizabeth (maybe Madison) about 1845 probably in
Brant County. I have them in 1851/52 census.

2.William Rutherford married Emma? Elizabeth? (name varies in census
records). Last name not known. In about 1853. Probably in Brant County.

3. Thomas Rutherford married Jane Bloodsworth about 1876 probably in Brant
County.

I have checked the marriage records on line in Ontario Vital Statistics but
didn't have any luck.

Gerry

This thread: