ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2012-01 > 1326517854

From: "Barbara Lewis" <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Last chance for help on Elizabeth Hayes
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 22:10:54 -0700

Wow.....this have given me a lot to work on....THANK YOU....I've been
sitting here for hours working on Cooksville and how clever of you to go
into the marriage to find the name Hayes......
I'll get back with you and let you know what I come up
with...............WOW....I'm excited to see what I can figure out from
this....

Barbara