ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2012-01 > 1326449193

From: Kathie Fortner <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Nova Scotia Birth REcords - 1791
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 05:06:42 -0500

Yes Nova Scotia is part of Canada. And just like you have state archives,
we have provincial archives. Also the following website has some good
information.

https://www.novascotiagenealogy.com/

This link will take you to a page that has a chart regarding vital
statistics.

Historical - and searchable
Births - 1864-1877, 1908-1910 - delayed registrations 1830-1910
Marriages - Bonds 1763-1864, Registrations 1864-1935
Deaths 1864-1877 - 1908-1960

Present
Held by Vital Statistics, Service Nova Scotia and Municipal relations - link
to this website.
Births 1911 - Present
Marriages - 1936 - Present
Deaths - 1961 - Present