ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-12 > 1325179370

From: Catt <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] ONTARIO Digest, Vol 6, Issue 235
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2011 12:22:50 -0500

What age were the boys?
If 10 and 11 lb. boys can lift and move heavy bags of flour and bales of hay, and
a 10 girl can heave bales of hay too, then an axe is no problem with rage and
adrenaline surging through one's veins.
A male some what smaller could have put on an older sister's boots and done the
murder.
Let's suppose that the wandering eye street car conductor was mistreating the
daughter or the others including the mother, and if she was the oldest she took
it into her hands to kill the oppressor or pedophile or rapist or philanderer.
The mother lost her mind at seeing the murdered husband, so they locked her up.

Sounds like the Henry Sovereign Murder Case!
Catt

> 7. Re: Writing a novel based on a murder in the family (Pat Roloff)
>
> 8. Re: Writing a novel based on a murder in the family (dvw)
> Message: 5
> Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:29:24 -0800 (PST)
> From: dvw >
> Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Writing a novel based on a murder in the family

> The whole situation was bizarre, there were 2 boys and 2 girls and when
> their mother was sent to an asylum the girls went to Nebraska and the boys
> to Ontario and they were never allowed to meet.

> > Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:17:46 -0800
> > Subject: [ONTARIO] Writing a novel based on a murder in the family

I have a murder in the family but we do not know who
> committed it.? However I am interested in knowing if its possible a 12 year
> old girl could pick up and ax and wield it.? I think its possible but want
> other opinions.
Dan Walker

> Message: 6
>
> Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 09:55:03 -0800
>
> From: Stella Stanger
> Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] Writing a novel based on a murder in the family
Hi, I would imagine a 12 year old girl could wield an ax. Perhaps
depending on the size of the ax - but a 12 year old is almost adult -
and depending on her size - strength - and anger at the time.
anything is possible.
That is a time of the beginning of raging hormones . also depends on
the situation - was she ill treated ? or shielding herself and
others from danger ?
Who was the person injured ? Why was the mother sent to an asylum -
because of shock of the situation ?
Who sent the children , boys to Ontario - girls to Nebraska - ? and
never allowed to meet ? Perhaps so that they could not compare situation ?
Now I won't sleep till I know the answer
Cheers, Stella

Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 08:17:46 -0800
Subject: [ONTARIO] Writing a novel based on a murder in the family.