ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2011-12 > 1325109145

From: Stella Stanger <>
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO] John MILKINS, death in Ontario 1914
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2011 13:52:25 -0800

Hi, The Registration of Death - Long form Death Certificate
Will show the name of the Informant - and should mention relationship
to the deceased.
as well - name of spouse , parents - place of birth - date of birth etc.
Perhaps someone living in Ontario - can check a Public Library - that
might have microfilms of the original registrations - and can search
same. A Search at Latter Day Saints Family History Centres - They
should hold the microfilms as well.

Informant : if not a family member - may be an associate , lawyer -
hospital representative etc - who may not have / know all personal
information - or does not take time to research at the time of registration.

Family Search Org - online - does not transcribe all information as
found in the Registrations - appears to be just basic informaiton.
Obituary for John MILKINS - in 1914 - may prove helpful - may mention
names of other family members at the time - perhaps a little personal
history - eg. visiting family - etc
Cheers, Stella